Located in Robson Valley, Valemount lies between the Canadian Rockies, the Monashee Mountains and the Cariboo Mountains. Valemount is a short distance to Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Rockies and the origin of the Fraser River.
- White-Water rafting
- Summer activities
- Winter activities
- Robson Valley Music Festival
- Mount Robson marathon
Valemount Community Health Center is a full-service health center which provides emergency medical care, lab services, seniors’ programs, addictions services, counselling services, home and community care, public health and more.
- Prenatal registry and pre/post-natal group appointments
- Primary Care Nurses (PCN's) - Immunization, pre-natal, palliative care in community
- Evening clinics to target our working population
- Well Woman clinics
- Foot care clinics (limited)
- Patient self-management room where the patients can take their own blood pressure, weigh themselves, and use the computer to access sites such as How’s Your Health
- Outpatient clinics with visiting specialists (orthopedic, rheumatology, paediatric, renal)
- Shared care via video with a respirologist in a group appointment setting
- Mental Health and Substance Use
- Life skills worker
- Alternate provider room - Private physiotherapy and massage therapist
Valemount and McBride work closely together to support the clients throughout the Valley.