Contact us if you:
- Are looking for a part-time opportunity
- Want an employer that welcomes your ideas
- Value work/life balance
Consider travelling Northern BC while meeting new people along the way. Share your nursing experience and knowledge with other healthcare professionals.
Follow a fulfilling career path where helping people is #1. Work to make a real difference in the lives of others and your own.
Full time, permanent opportunity in the beautiful seaside community of Prince Rupert. Come be a part of this fantastic team in an up and coming community surrounded by old growth forests, seaside adventure and friendly locals.
These jobs are posted on behalf of other health care organizations. To apply, please follow the instructions on the posting.
- AUNTIE & Support Worker - Central Interior Native Health Society (PDF)
- Clinic Team Lead - Central Interior Native Health Society (PDF)
- Facility Engagement Liaison, North - Prince George - Doctors of BC
- Facility Engagement Liaison, North - Prince Rupert - Doctors of BC
- Mental Health & Addictions Nurse (PDF) and a Mental Health and Addictions Clinician - Lake Babine Nation (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - XaaydaGa Dlaang Society (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - Mobile Support Team – Xaaynangaa Naay Skidegate Health Centre (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - Xaaynangaa Naay Skidegate Health Centre (PDF)
- Practice Coach - Prince George - Division of Family Practice (PDF)