Contact us if you:
- Want to enhance your leadership, organization and problem solving skills.
- Value respect, empathy, collaboration, and innovation.
- Are focused primarily on people, performance, and possibilities.
Are you interested in an opportunity to grow professionally within a positive and progressive culture? Join our team and discover how we can support your futures goals and how you can be a part of a team that works together to provide exceptional patient care.
Join our mobile support team and the First Nations Health Authority to provide outreach to First Nation communities.
Enjoy peace and tranquility in this beautiful community where you’ll find work-life balance at its best. Come be a part of this fantastic team in this permanent full time position.
These jobs are posted on behalf of other health care organizations. To apply, please follow the instructions on the posting.
- Executive Director - Pacific Northwest Division of Family Practice - Terrace, BC
- Facility Engagement Liaison, North - Prince George - Doctors of BC
- Facility Engagement Liaison, North - Prince Rupert - Doctors of BC
- Mental Health & Addictions Clinician (PDF) and Mental Health & Addictions Nurse (PDF) - Lake Babine Nation
- Mental Health & Addictions Clinician (PDF) and Mental Health & Addictions Nurse (PDF) - Fort Nelson First Nation
- Nurse Practitioner - XaaydaGa Dlaang Society (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - Mobile Support Team – Xaaynangaa Naay Skidegate Health Centre (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - Xaaynangaa Naay Skidegate Health Centre (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner - OMVC Haida Gwaii Health Centre on Haida Gwaii (PDF)