Get Started with your Application Now
Before applying for a job with Northern Health, please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Eligibility
To determine if you are eligible to work in Canada, visit one of these government websites.
- Application to Work in Canada – Work Permits
- Welcome BC
- Government of Canada – Immigration and Citizenship
Step 2 - Assessment to Practice your Profession
Have your credentials been assessed by the Canadian governing body for your profession?
- College of Registered Nurse of British Columbia
- College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators
- Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
Receive confirmation of your eligibility to write your exam OR for a temporary registration to practice your profession in British Columbia.
Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, you are eligible to continue to Step 3.
Step 3 - Opportunities Available
Congratulations! You can now apply for a position at Northern Health.